Bull gates are a framed gate that allow you to add a large swinging gate without the need of a fence post to attach them to. Secure your livestock within your pastures using our bull gates, designed for heavy-duty applications.
Bull gates can also be used for sorting pens and in long panel alleys. They can also work as a spreader bar for panel alleys. Bull gates designed to make adding a gate easy and convenient. Use them near the entrances to your pasture or field.
We provide bull gates that are built to last. When you buy from Real Industries, you’ll see the difference that high-quality manufacturing combined with years of experience makes.
With our high-quality gates, here’s what you can expect:
- Available in lengths of 9, 11, and 13 feet. Choose the size that suits your pasture!
- Sold unpainted
- With 3-way linkage connectors, you can create the configuration needed for your farm, including T’s.
- Connects directly to regular panels, so you can integrate the gate hardware into your existing fence.
Our gates feature the following:
- The frame is constructed of 2” x 3” x 125 wall rectangle tubing.
- The inner gate is constructed of 1.25” square tubing.
- Height of the frame: 7’
- Gate: 5’
- Welded on all sides.
Order Your Bull Gates at Real Industries Today!
Our bull gates are strong, easy to assemble, and aesthetically pleasing. Available in a variety of lengths, they’ll be a great fit for your farm.
Assemble them to fit the unique dimensions of your field or pasture. Our gates are low-maintenance and weather-resistant, so they’ll keep your cattle secure for years to come.
Ready to place your order? At Real Industries, we bring 45 years of experience in the livestock farming industry to the table. You can depend on the quality and affordability of our products. Order your bull gates today!