We have several models of trailers that come in a variety of sizes to accommodate your needs. All of our trailers come with the same great 33 standard features!
2022 Trailer have all of the most popular options have been rolled into standard equipment.
We also produce flat decks to your specification, in custom or standard sizes, ranging from one to three axle units. Call or e-mail for your personal quote!
Standard Equipment on all REAL Livestock Trailers
- Adjustable height telescope
- L E D lighting
- White spoked wheels
- Electric brakes on all axles
- Side door with locking latch
- Two-way backdoor with sealed bearings
- Floor plunger on backdoor-extra security
- Break away switch & safety cables
- Aluminum checkerplate on fenders and trailer front
- Rear bumper tow ring
- 2×12 fir floor with 10” wear board at backdoor
- Easier to clean interior
- Duck bill coupler
- Torsion Axles with easy lube spindles
- Spare tire & rim
- Self-charging 12-volt wet cell battery
- Center dividing gate with outside release
- Slam latch on backdoor
- Gooseneck divider
- Roof scoop vent
- Full length running boards
- Interior light
- 12K jack (17-23’) Two-speed jack (25-29’)
- Manitoba government safety certificate
NEW Zinc primer to further prevent rusting on stone chips
- Enclosed wiring with sealed junction box
- 14 gauge smooth deep ribbed sides
- Heavy wall tubular frame
- Heavy wall tubular gooseneck with 1/4” fishplates
- Cross members of 1 1/2 x 3 rectangle tube
- All exterior wall are welded solid.
- Washed with industrial degreaser
- Primed with zinc primer
- Coated with epoxy chip resistant gravel coating
- Prime and painted with high quality urethane products
6 year structural warranty on Real livestock trailers
These made in Canada heavy duty trailers are built to handle life in Canada and are backed by 6 year structural warranty. Their great aerodynamics make them an easy pulling trailer that helps you save on fuel loaded and unloaded. When compared to other cattle trailers on the market it becomes clear that Real Industries trailers offer an outstanding combination of heavy duty design and structure, aerodynamics and quality at a very reasonable price.
The REAL livestock trailer is known to pull easier than most steel and aluminum trailers. Years of research and design development have led to the creation of an aerodynamic trailer that translates to better fuel mileage without loss of towing and passing power. This is a win-win for the farmer.
The REAL stock trailers’ unibody construction makes it one of the strongest and most durable trailers available on the market today. Built with heavy duty tubular frames and 14 gauge solid welded sides (not stitch welded, glued or seam sealed) We have such faith in the durability of our stock trailers that we stand behind them with a 6 year structural warranty.
Don’t be misled into the philosophy that a trailer that is cost effective must be inferior. The REAL trailer is affordable without cutting corners on quality or design.
- Rubber mounted LED lighting
- Heavy duty roof and wall posts
- Fully enclosed and sealed wire harness including brake wire (heat shrink or soldered connectors at every junction)
- Chip resistant epoxy coating inside and out
- Aluminum trim
- Contact us for the complete structural specifications